Job For Windows Fitters
Would you like to work in the Netherlands? Do you have experience with making and installing aluminium windows? Then you can easily find a long-term job in the Netherlands as a windows fitter.
Essential Job Duties:
- Follows instructions from field supervisor regarding installation of materials.
- Works with other installers to install products as assigned and trained.
- Responsible for installation of more technically advanced or demanding building products.
- Follows manufacturer directions and warranty requirements when installing products.
- Tracks time and materials as required for each installation project.
- Minimum education required—High school diploma.
- Minimum experience required—1 year in installing products.
- Special skills required—Read and use a measuring tape and other required tools for complete installation.
- Good interpersonal skills, verbal and written skills and the ability to provide and/or follow detailed instructions.
- Driving license. If you have your own car, it is a very big advantage.
You also need:
- Speak good English.
- Be the citizen of the EU.
- Long-term job.
- Free accommodation.
- All help with needed documents in the Netherlands.
- Salary from 2000 NET