XPO Logistics is a global provider of transportation and logistics services. XPO specializes in the distribution of various big brands, in for example fashion, cosmetics, luxury goods, electronics, chemical products, consumer goods, medication, food and beverages, car supplies, etc.
As a warehouse employee, you work at the heart of the logistics organization. You perform all logistic, physical activities to support the flow of goods in the distribution center. You work in a team of around 50 to 100 colleagues per shift, with a supervisor.
Order Picker Job Duties:
- Manages pick ticket orders
- Pulls warehouse items from the shelves based on number, size, colour, quantity, and quality requirements
- Ensures that orders are accurate
- Stages items correctly for delivery
- Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed
- Ensures warehouse goals are met
- Maintains a high level of health and safety standards
What is needed:
- EU nationality
- Good physical health
- English language
- Long term job
- Help to get BSN
- Transport to work
- 10.61 EUR gross/hourly
Availability Monday – Friday.
Saturday can be worked as well, in consultation with XPO.