Java Software Engineer
Do you revel in working with enterprise-level technologies and top-shelf solutions? Then this is the challenge for you! Come aboard and join our team with DevOps mindset ensuring a successful customer journey to millions of end-users.
You will be helping one of the largest telecom companies in the United States and its gigantic partner vendors to operate together smoothly and to impact the purchase experience of shoppers in multiple sites.
You will enter a project where you will have room to explore and contribute into decision-making. The range of work includes developing public-facing API's for 3rd party partners, i.e. American retail and wholesale giants. You will be building self-sufficient API layers that will simplify everyday business.
Tech stack of the project:
- Java 11
- Spring Boot
- Redis (key-value store)
- MongoDB (NoSql)
- Kubernetes (Conducktor)
- Splunk (logs)
- SonarQube (code quality)
- Cucumber (integration tests)
- Active participation in solution design
- Active participation and guiding the team in story grooming and effort estimations
- Guiding the team during story implementation on the technical content level
- Cross-team problem solving and team representation on the technical content level
- Consulting, training, and mentorship of less experienced team members
Do you have what it takes?
- Experience in Java software development at least 5 years
- Aspiration for high-quality code driven by test automation and code reviews
- Proficiency in REST API’s
- Capability to support live production systems and understanding of CI/CD
- Detective mind able to come up with solutions
- Good communication skills in English for international teamwork
- Team spirit and skills to thrive in a fast-paced agile environment