The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers. You will work together with an IT companies and you will be searching for new clients in Nigeria.
As the Sales Manager, you will manage a list of high volume active and development accounts. To be successful in this role you must take pride in developing “out of the box” creative solutions to meet advertiser objectives and exceed sales goals. If you are self-motivated, results-oriented and can thrive in an entrepreneurial setting, we would love to chat with you!
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to identify and recruit top sales talent
- Mentor employees to help them achieve individual & team objectives
- Proactively engage, strategize and cultivate deep relationships with senior-level clients and agency members.
- Respond to and service clients, ensuring any and all issues are resolved with 100% satisfaction.
- Maintain complete, updated status of all information relating to accounts.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business
- 3+ years' of sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Work/Life Balance: Unlimited time off, paid holidays, Summer Fridays (Half-day Fridays), paid winter break, and flexible work schedules.
- Wellness: 85%–100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees in addition to short- and long-term disability coverage and life insurance. Self-Care Fridays (Half-day Fridays) to encourage self-care and mental health awareness.
- Opportunity to Fight Racism: We’re proud to match 100% of employee donations made to organizations that combat racism or support recovery from racist acts of violence.
- Opportunity to Do Good: Each employee dedicates one day per year toward an impactful social good project.