Senior Front-end Developer
December 26, 2021 at 5:16 pm, No comments
Are you interested in banking, technologies and front-end development?Would you like to join a team of motivated companions, that have been trusted with a mission of
enabling organization towards data driven development culture?
About the job
- As a Frontend developer you will be working in a Cross-Functional Agile team consisting of Software Engineers, Scrum Master, Business Analysts, Web Data Analyst, Product owners and a Team manager all located in Vilnius.
- The team works with Swedish and Baltic sides of the organization and currently focuses on enabling digital customer experience insights: Analytics; Event Bucket, Session recording, A/B testing; Feedback collection & review tools.
- Our aspiration is to lay foundations for data driven development culture inside the organization, which means we as a team must challenge ourselves to aim for & deliver valuable and measurable results.
- We’re in the forefront of the banking digitalization in the bank, one of the strongest organizations in the region.
- Front-enders mainly work on the newest version of Angular framework.
- Back-enders works with Spring Boot. Oracle or MongoDB is used for database layer.
- You’ll also stumble into tools as Git, npm, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Jira & Confluence.
What you need to succeed
- Coding skills tested in the harsh jungles of Internet – 3+ years of experience and a creative and effective brain.
- Curiosity & drive for quality – You enjoy casual learning and building things in a lasting and scalable manner.
- Open-mindedness – projects are long term but may switch eventually; random tech challenges do pop up for the team and could mean things like brainstorming upon architecture, troubleshooting an incident, switching to a different language, or maybe learning how to do some basics with servers or containers. We hope you’re up for challenges and the inevitable change.
- Team play.